Shanghai International City And Architecture Expo
November 22nd to 24th, 2018
Founded in 2017, ICAF | Italy China Architectural Forum is a non-profit association.
ICAF Association aims to promote Technical Scientific Culture related to Urban Planning, Landscape, Architecture and Design between the Italo-Chinese reference communities furthering Internationalization and Cooperation.
Toward the various areas related to Architecture, ICAF skilled professionals network adopts an Innovative and Multidisciplinary Approach. Only if contributing all together Urban Regeneration, Smart City, Design, Abitare Technology, Educational Spaces, Heritage, New Workplaces Spaces, will be able to develop a contemporary Urban Planning.
That’s the reason why ICAF as to been seen and considered as a qualified partner, specially towards the Chinese Community.
ICAF Board of Directors is composed by seven members:
Pier Giorgio TURI - Presidente
Ming CHEN - Vicepresidente
These are the puroposes of the Association:
• the promotion of Technical and Scientific Culture related to the disciplines about the Planning of Architectonic, Urbanistic, Landscaping and Design among the Italian-Chinese reference Communities, promoting Internationalization and Cooperation, this commitment will also involve other Communities interested in the mission of the Association;
• to foster, develop and promote Knowledge, Research and Innovation in terms of sustainable development in the fields of the Planning of Architectonic, Urbanistic, Landscaping and Design;
• promote and support the Exchange of Experiences, Active Confrontation and Networking to facilitate and develop contacts and collaborations at national and international level. For this purpose, the Association may join other Associations so that they share goals and Areas of Interest;
• create a National and International Network that collects Freelancers, Associated Studios, Members of Professionals or other interested parties to develop and promote the mission of the Association;
• facilitating and encouraging Aggregation, Communication and Cooperation among the Members in order to maximize the effectiveness of the activities promoted by the Association and to make their work visible;
• promote the Association through specific Communication Plans, Public Meetings, Participation in Conferences, Fairs, Meetings with Organizations and Companies;
• any other activity, not listed here, that can be considered a useful tool for the promotion of the activity of the Association and Members.